Monday, July 9, 2012

Yamaguchi Dahlia


Again using Origami paper is the best one to create your own Yamaguchi Dahlia. However, as I am a fan of recycling I decided to create my own Yamaguchi Dahlia using an OLD Brochure.  In this way, I could have my room clutter free as I have turned them into a paper folded flower.

Growing up, I am actually fascinated with paper cutting and creating paper boats and birds. Never did I learn how to fold such beautiful flowers.

I wanted to show you how to make a Yamaguchi Dahlia but I can’t seem to capture a good picture so I search for a good website that could actually show you how to do it:  http://www.origami-instructions.com/easy-origami-yamaguchi-dahlia.html

Here’s what I have come up with:

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Those are fantastic! I love how paper can be manipulated. It takes some skill and patience to be able to fold the paper just right though. Pretty cool.

Nuffnang AD