Monday, September 17, 2012

Americas Next Top Model: College Edition


I am a fan of Americas Next Top Model and I adore Tyra Banks for so many reason.I really make sure that I watch every episode not because I am a fan of a specific contestant but I am a fan of the show it self. I love the way the judges critique. I love it in a way that they aren't bias. They're straight forward. The make over is also my favorite. I love those contestants who loves and embraces their make over.

This Edition was my favorite though. It is my favorite in a sense that the fan voices are being heard. Of course as a fan I also have my own guess as to who could be on the TOP 3 at then end. Well its still too early to make a choice but if they would push themselves more to be better then they might be ending it all up with these lovely ladies.

After watching last weeks episode I finally made up my top 3 choices. They are the one's that I think who has the most potentials of becoming a million dollar model. They are not just beautiful but they also have the UGLY-PRETTY Attitude. They also have the H2T capability. All they need to do is to listen on the critiques and internalize their character and emotions in every pictorial moving forward. If they were able to do it, then am sure they would make it to the TOP 3.


My first choice is Britney. For me, she just need to work on eye expression and angle as this may be the reason that would send her home. She is stunning from her previous photo until this Zombified pictorials she is consistently making it. She is worth it all.

Britney
Amongst my choices as well is Laura. I wasn't interested at her in the beginning but her H2T posing on their Zombie challenge made me really think otherwise. All she needs to do this time is to be consistent in her performance. She needs to be careful on her facial expression and body language sometimes. This might be a reason for her to be sent home.

Laura
To compose my top 3 is Victoria. She is strong but could this be just a beginners luck? She is already a pretty girl. All she needs to do is learn more of her facial expressions. She needs to try to be Ugly Pretty when it is needed. She would also need to work on her angles, she's tall but i think on her last challenge i felt that she is the smallest of the bunch. Her facial expression needs to be worked on as well. Or else she might not be staying long in the competition. She needs to learn how to hold off her emotions as well because it might wear her off and will go home on her free will.

Victoria

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Jessy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Nuffnang AD