Friday, September 14, 2012

Pizza For Lunch at Pizza Hut - SM Molino

Pizza is not a normal lunch for Filipinos. We are basically rice and meat eaters. We love eating though. Last weekend when my mom arrives from her trip to Davao accompanying my sister in law. We visited my soon to be house at Molino Cavite.

After long hours of walking and searching.... we finally thought of having a lunch. I immediately decided to bring her to a pizza house.






The Drinks.... of course the never ending soda drink.... This time around its Pepsi Cola....



Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs.... Hmmm... Delicious... I basically loved it...


I grew up in a mining land... but our main staple food of course is rice... However everytime we go to the market... We always buy potatoes. Every time we buy french fries or potato fries.... I always remember the joke in my hometown...

Which goes this way... (i hope i could translate it in a way that it is funny because it is really funny when said in our own dialect or local language)

Farmer: (went inside McDonald)
Service Crew: Good Morning Sir. How may I help you.
Farmer: I wanted to buy Burger Mc Do and coke please....
Service Crew.... Is that all sir? What about french fries sir?
Farmer: Thinking.... Hmmmm sounds delicious.... Yes I will have one of that....
Service Crew: Would that be all sir?
Farmer: Yes

The farmer took his order and sat. After a few minutes.

Farmer: Whattttt!!!!! Its Potatoes.... I thought this was something different because it was called French Fries.

Grrrrr its really difficult to tell a joke when you translate it...


And our Main Course....


Since they're already full.... they cant help themselves but play around with the camera.....

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD