Saturday, May 19, 2012

I dreamed of a Glass House


My Dream Glass House

Five or six years ago, I dreamed of having my own house or should I say my own home. However, I am so undecided as to what type of house should I pursue. I have of course my own preference. I have my own idea as to how my dream house should look like or a patterned design.


I wanted a glass house. Glass house for me has a lot of advantages. For me, glass house gives me a definition of who I am and who I want to become. In fact I was thinking before that it is energy friendly and it’s sleeker and more stylish.

The Architectural Design I wished to do:

In the outside I wanted it to have feel and look of a modern. I also wanted it to be facing east in order for the living room to catch the perfect sunrise on a daily basis.

The facade of my Dream Glass House
When I go inside, I envisioned to have a cool living room, comfortable and there's not much of a clutter and still captures and the frames the front yard. I wanted it to look this way so i would know 



After a long day at work, of course we always wanted to have a welcoming bedroom. A place we can call it our own. A private place for myself, a place where I could totally lock out my worries behind. A place where i could relax but still I still wanted to frame the beauty of nature outside my private place. It gives me a moment to reflect.


I always wanted to have a bathroom with a glass roof. It provides a natural light for the bathroom.


And of course, the Dining Area. I wanted a Victorian inspired dining area.


Please note that pictures here are not my own. Kindly click on the pictures to redirect you to the authors of the said pictures.
Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

João Bervenotti said...

OMG - Soo loved it!!! Whre is that at?

Nuffnang AD