Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Masters Bedroom Ideas


For me bedroom is my sanctuary. Bedroom is a place to be alone and place to dwell peacefully. I find comfort in my own bedroom. So I wanted my sanctuary as perfect as possible no matter what it takes. It should match my personality.

Bedroom that has black built in cabinet and a touch of yellow. I wanted the idea of having the built in cabinet
gives more space. and clutter free. Its peaceful yet maximizing all the space that is needed. I also wanted where the bed is located. I personally wouldn't need much of the cabinet so this idea is so perfect must specially for small spaces.


Another bedroom idea to choose from is what i call My Brown inspired Bedroom. Call it literal but I would love to call it that way. hahaha I wanted this room because it is perfect again for small spaces. The cabinet is perfectly place right on top and just below it is a space where I could still place my memorabilia. It is also perfect for me because when I see this room it feels so serene.I also love the idea that the light is placed at the side.


I don't know why I am so in love with the striking color. My next idea for a bedroom is playfully built but not too busy to look. I love the color combination of my next bedroom idea. The room is simple yet elegant. There's nothing much in there but the color itself is a decoration.


Another one of course is the one that is closest to my heart. The color for me is so relaxing and no matter what happen it is not gloomy. The room color somehow perks up my most relaxing state of mind. I also love the idea that the bed has a built in drawers for me to put some of my clothes.



Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD