Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Touching up with Pillows

I am obsessed with pillows or should I say I am a pillow addict. I don't exactly know why but I love to have pillows scattered in my bed. I would say that this would bring me to a dreamy comfortable state of mind. It seems like I am being carried to a far away land once I lay my head and tired body with pillows. Hugging them would feel like hugging a cloud.

Young and Fresh Pillow
Photo Credit
So when i decided to think of how I would decorate my bedroom, I automatically think of pillows. This gray and brown inspired pillows seems so classy and sophisticated. I would love to have this pillows to complement my small room.

Classy and sophisticated Pillows

Another inspiration that I also wanted to have is a modern and yet so elegant just like the photo below. The patterns are so catchy and so amusing. I loved the way the patterns are enter twined to come up with an elegant look. Modern and yet elegant... I love that.

Modern and Elegant Pillows

Another one that has a big impact on my personality is being playfulness and yet brings so peacefulness. The pillows don't have exact uniformity but it is being complemented with the colors that are being used. The flowers gives a different glow to the other pillows.

Playful and peaceful

Another inspiration that I wanted to achieve in my room is to show a youthful glow of the pillows and yet the patterns are still relaxing and simple. I wanted to have this kind of pillows the color.
Simple and Youthful Pillows
Photo Credit
Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD