Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cooking Made Easy

Cooking is fun and I think it is more fun if we have cooking utensils that is very easy to use. When I say easy to use it should be non-stick. I would say, cooking would not be my favorite if the food I am cooking sticks on the  cooking utensils I am using. 

Here are some sample I gathered from OLX
However, according to Pinoy Recipe even non-stick do eventualy stick. So they provided us with some tips on how we could season our non-stick pans in order for us to preserve the capability of the said technology.

Click here to read more



Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

BNP said...

Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!

For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

(NOTE: Kindly ensure that BNP is linked to your website --- using the BNP banner or any kind of link method --- otherwise, your blog may be removed from the listings).

Nuffnang AD