Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Heavenly Man

After graduating college, I struggled finding a job. After 2 months of extensive job hunting I finally got one. It doesn't pay me enough to pay my own bills so I have to engage myself in selling beauty products in terms just for me to earn a few more extra income.


One fine Saturday, I went to church with my aunt and my cousins. It was the usual worship I thought. Then after our Saturday mass I happen to chat with the usual people I know that I haven't talk to for the past years. It was nice and warm.

Then my aunt told me that I should read this blue book. So, I just OK let me read it at my boarding house when I get home. So I just placed it on my bag and continued chatting with few acquaintances and trying to catch up.

When I got home in the afternoon. I got so bored, then I realized that I have borrowed a book. I started reading the book. I felt the agony and hardship of the main character Brother Yun. I felt the terror and horror  he has to undergo.

I would say that this is a must read book. It merely talks about Faith. How to keep your faith to God in times of your hardest part of your life. This book has thought me how to become positive because my hardship is far better than that of the main characters experience. Every time I felt so down, all I need to do is remember this story of Brother Yun. His story inspire me and it is as if he is telling me that  I am still bless because I dont have to endure the pains he has undergone.
Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD