Friday, June 22, 2012

Kitchen Accessories: Wood Carve

My friend told me that I must visit Salcedo Village Weekend Market. Salcedo Village Weekend Market is located at Barangay Bel-Air, Makati City, Metro Manila.

So one weekend I decided to drop by at the weekend market and see how it goes and experience an open market at the park.
 


 I took a lot of photos that interest. One of which are the plants seen on my previous articles and this wood carve Kitchen amenities that you might want to use in your own kitchen or simply use them as a decoration.


The prices of this wood carved kitchen items actually vary depending on the store and also its kind.



Of course you can try your bargaining power as this is very common in the Philippines. I think it is unusual if you want an item in a flee market to just pay the price. So try bargaining if you happen to visit and decided to buy some item.



I have decided to add this as a kitchen accesories because I myself is fun of wood carve kitchen item. I used to have a few of them until I decided to move and work here in Manila.



The Salcedo Village Weekend Market is open from 6 AM to 2:00 PM every Saturday and Sunday.



Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD