Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DRESS UP YOUR YARD

Depending on the type of house you have and the space you can always have plants around your house. It is perceived by many scholars and researchers that having plants in or around your house have a healthy benefit for humans.



So when you decide to have this plant adorn your front yard or backyard you could choose from the different types of plants.



For me, I would prefer to have a flowering plants around my house be it a hanging plant or shrubs and bushes or any other type of garden plants. I want a combination of flowering and leafy plants. So I would have variations of colors thus it is more attractive.



Orchids of course is on my list... I would love the idea of having a lot of it makes me feel good. Its flower's are so lovely making me feel relaxed.



It give's me a dreamy relaxing feeling.




And the green leafy plants just compliments them all.


Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD