Monday, June 18, 2012

Plants as House Accessories

Adding a plant in your house could somehow add color into your house. So make sure to have the appropriate plant and plant size. Of course you don't want your house to be over powered by the plant. Plants should only accentuate and bring life into your house.

Smaller type of plants should definitely be in the tables. You can even personalize your pots to make sure it matches your table and style.

                                     


Window panes are also a perfect spot for your plants to go. Depending again on your Window Pane you can either put a small plants or a bigger one. Again, it would be better to have a personalized pots for them. You can either paint the flower pots or have it covered or buy a much nicer looking flower pots or either a flowering plant or a leafy plant. Choosing the right plant is all up to your taste.





You can also add a plant on the corners of your house. Proper placing, size and flower stand are necessary. 



For me personally, plants provides a lot of benefits aside from accentuation of the house or beautification purposes i also believe that there's a healthy benefit of the plant. For me, it is healthier for a house to have a plant in the house. I do believe that plants are there to clean the air. Aside from that, a real plant brings a living energy into the house as it also brightening it up. Having a plant in the house is just like having a pet too. I felt relaxed when I felt I am so tired for the days work load. I felt distressed and energized.





So, start choosing the right plant and the right size. I would prefer to have more leafy plants than a cactus in my window pane and cactus plant on my table. I would also prefer to have plants on the corners of my house.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Joyful Sparrow said...

I love plants in the house too. Brings more life inside! Stopping by from 20SB :-) Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Joyfull Sparrow.. yeah plants for me are the best decorations in the house.

Nuffnang AD