Saturday, June 2, 2012

Table Choices for Small Kitchen

Accessorizing Your Kitchen would actually depend on how big your kitchen is. For me, I would be having a small kitchen. So I tried searching for some ideas on how I would like to add more color on my kitchen by simply accessorizing it.


First of course I would like to start with the Table. Since the kitchen is small I think it would be a struggle in choosing the right table for the right size.


I think a Drop Leaf or Gate Leg type of table is very much ideal. Drop leaf tables are similar to the folding tables, but they cannot be folded flat and stowed away. These tables are ideal for dining rooms with limited space and the Gate leg type of a table is similar to the Drop Leaf. Gataleg tables feature two drop leaves on each side of the table, and the legs open out like a gate in order to support the leaves. The most beneficial feature of these tables is that they can be used for displaying things when the table is not being used for dining purpose.


Drop Leaf Table: I think I will choose this type of table in a sense that there's still a table in the center of the kitchen and just add the leaf part if I needed more space when  I have visitors at least it would be easier.





Gateleg Tables: Similar with the drop leaf type of a table. Good thing about this is that this is really perfect for only 2 person normally dining together on a daily basis and again at least I would still have the wing part that I could extend when I need it like some occasions or when a family member visits my house.


Also, chairs are very space consuming in the kitchen. Below is a very nice tip in hiding it. It would look nice and tidy as well if we could hide it that way.




Note pictures here are not mine. To know more please click on the words or pictures as they are hyperlink to the original owner of the pictures.
Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Nuffnang AD